- Go to Start > run > gpmc.msc
- Go to "Forest">"Domains" then expand the default domain
- Right-click and edit the "Default Domain Policy". This will open a new window with title "Group Policy Management Editor"
- On the "Group Policy Management Editor"
go to "Computer Configuration">"Polices">"Windows Settings">"Security Settings">"Account Policies">"Password Policy"
- Now modify the password complexity requirements setting.
- You have to then run "gpupdate" to propagate the changes.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
How to disable password complexity rule in Active Directory (Windows 2008 R2)
SOLUTION The workaround is to set "_fix_control"='17376322:OFF' SQL> alter session set "_fix_control"=&...
Configuring the Certificate Authority Note: In order to add the Certificate Service Web Enrollment component (subcomponent to CA), which w...
Run a command prompt as Administrator CD to the folder where the 0kb file is located at. Type: dir /x (this will give you the short file...