1. Edit the VpxClient.exe.config file located in C:\Program Files\Vmware\Infrastructure\Virtual Infrastructure Client\Launcher folder and make it look like the following:
2. Get .Net system.dll from a non Windows 7 machine and copy it inside %ProgramFiles%\VMware\Infrastructure\Virtual Infrastructure Client\Launcher\lib folder.
3. Create a batch file and add the following lines:
SET DEVPATH=%ProgramFiles%\VMware\Infrastructure\Virtual Infrastructure Client\Launcher\lib
"C:\Program Files\VMware\Infrastructure\Virtual Infrastructure Client\Launcher\VpxClient.exe"
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
- At the initial bootloader screen (when booting from the ISO), press TAB to edit the boot options
- add "nocheckCPUIDLimit" right after
"vmkernel.gz", so that the first part of the boot options BEFORE the
first "---" reads: "mboot.c32 vmkernel.gz nocheckCPUIDLimit ---"
- Press enter to finish
SOLUTION The workaround is to set "_fix_control"='17376322:OFF' SQL> alter session set "_fix_control"=&...
Configuring the Certificate Authority Note: In order to add the Certificate Service Web Enrollment component (subcomponent to CA), which w...
Run a command prompt as Administrator CD to the folder where the 0kb file is located at. Type: dir /x (this will give you the short file...