1. Click Start, select Run, type "services.msc" and press enter
2. Now look for the "Automatic Updates" service and stop it
3. Click Start, select Run, type in: "%windir%\SoftwareDistribution" and press enter
4. Open the Datastore folder and delete its contents.
5. Try running the Windows Updates again.
SOLUTION The workaround is to set "_fix_control"='17376322:OFF' SQL> alter session set "_fix_control"=&...
Configuring the Certificate Authority Note: In order to add the Certificate Service Web Enrollment component (subcomponent to CA), which w...
Run a command prompt as Administrator CD to the folder where the 0kb file is located at. Type: dir /x (this will give you the short file...