Friday, September 28, 2007
Friday, September 21, 2007
If you have the User Account Control turned on, you have noticed that it causes a sudden change in the desktop display everytime it prompts for elevation. This can become annoying for some users. You can disable the secure desktop when prompting for elevation while keeping the UAC turned on. Follow these steps:
1. Press the WinKey+R to bring up the Run dialog box
2. Type secpol.msc
3. Click OK
4. When the UAC prompt appears, select Continue
5. The Local Security Policy window will appear
6. In the left pane, expand Local Policies
7. Select Security Options
8. In the right pane, scroll down to the bottom
9. Double-click User Account Control: Switch to the secure desktop when prompting for elevation
10. Under the Local Security Setting, select the Disabled radio button.
11. Click OK
12. Close the Local Security Policy window
SOLUTION The workaround is to set "_fix_control"='17376322:OFF' SQL> alter session set "_fix_control"=&...
Configuring the Certificate Authority Note: In order to add the Certificate Service Web Enrollment component (subcomponent to CA), which w...
Run a command prompt as Administrator CD to the folder where the 0kb file is located at. Type: dir /x (this will give you the short file...